Every person has the ability to impact the world in a unique and powerful way.
However, struggles with insecurity, burnout, and relational conflicts can isolate us and keep us from realizing our full potential.
Therapy is a resource that can help you develop into a healthier version of yourself, which better equips you to be an agent of change in this world.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist, I also specialize in working with couples to help them get unstuck from their cycles of conflict, and to build deeper, safer connection with one another.
It's a privilege to be invited into your relationships and your life journies, and to walk with you as we explore your dreams for a more fulfilling future.
- B.A. in Psychology from Pepperdine University, Summa Cum Laude
- M.S. in Marital and Family Therapy, Fuller Theological Seminary
My training at both of these schools allows me to approach therapy with sensitivity to religious and spiritual matters.
- Member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Adjunct Professor at Pepperdine University, Department of Social Science
Prepare/Enrich is an assessment tool designed for engaged couples preparing for marriage. It includes completing an online assessment of your relationship, and then discussing topics such as communication and conflict resolution.
I provide therapy for both individual adults and couples. Common areas addressed in therapy include:
- Relationship Difficulties
- Preparation for Marriage
- Faith & Spirituality
- My personal and familial experiences with cancer shape my desire to be a support to the cancer community
In terms of what type of therapy I practice, I prefer to tailor my approach to the unique needs and personality of each individual client. However, I draw most frequently from the following therapeutic modalities:
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (including Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy)
- Attachment-Based Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
What to Expect
At it’s core, therapy is a relationship you develop with your therapist that allows you to feel seen and understood, as well as challenged. It is through engaging in relationships that we come to know ourselves better, and therapy provides a space for you to explore yourself in the presence of a safe and objective other.
The First Session
Therapy exists for your benefit, so most sessions will focus on you getting the chance fully express yourself. However, the beginning of therapy can feel more structured as we get to know one another.
Here’s what to expect in our first session together:
- You will be asked to complete paperwork regarding confidentiality and office policies, and you will have the opportunity to ask me questions and explain what you would like to improve through therapy.
- I will explain more about the process of therapy and how we will be working together. I will also ask questions to get a sense for your history and how I can be most helpful to you.
Length & Frequency of Sessions
Therapy sessions are 50 minutes and are scheduled weekly, unless we mutually decide that a different framework would be beneficial to you.
Payment & Fees
The cost for Individual Therapy is $125 per session
The cost for Couples Therapy is $150 per session
Payment is due at the time of the session, and I accept cash, check, or credit cards. I can also accept most PPO insurance policies as an Out-of-Network Provider.
4421 W Riverside Drive
Burbank, CA 91505
Parking: There is free street parking out front and on the surrounding side streets. There is also a free parking lot in the alley behind the building.
Locating the Office: Once inside, take the stairs or the elevator to the second floor. When you exit the elevator, go down the hallway to your left until you come to an open area space – look to your right and you will see the door for Suite 210. Once inside the waiting room, just click the button on the wall next to my name and I will come greet you shortly.
To see if I could be the right fit to walk with you on your journey to health, contact me by phone, email, or online form to set up a free phone consultation.
Phone: (626) 921-4930
Thank you for your message! I will do my best to respond as soon as possible.
Please do not send confidential information via email or online form.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room.